40 to 45 min; Marinating Time: 30 min to 2 hours
1. Cut beef steak into 1-1/4-inch pieces. Whisk marinade ingredients in large bowl until smooth. Add beef; toss to coat. Cover and marinate in refrigerator 30 minutes to 2 hours.
2. Prepare Spiced Bulgur. Combine bulgur, water, raisins, orange juice, pumpkin pie spice, cumin, garlic and salt in small saucepan; bring to a boil. Reduce heat to low; cover and simmer 15 minutes or until bulgur is tender and water is absorbed. Fluff with fork; stir in parsley. Keep warm.
3. Soak eight 6-inch bamboo skewers in water 10 minutes; drain. Remove beef from marinade; discard marinade. Thread beef pieces onto skewers, leaving small space between pieces.
4. Place kabobs on grid over medium, ash-covered coals. Grill, uncovered, 6 to 8 minutes for medium rare to medium doneness, turning occasionally.
5. Serve kabobs with Spiced Bulgur.
An excellent source of protein, niacin, vitamin B6, vitamin B12, iron, selenium and zinc; and good sources of fiber.
Courtesy of www.KansasBeef.org and The National Cattlemen's Beef Association.